Skip to content
- John Deacon: John has 25 years structured finance experience, including experience as one of the leading investors in the European structured finance market and as Chairman of the CMSA-Europe (Commercial Mortgage Securities Association) Investor Forum. He has run principal investment businesses at UBS, Dillon Read Capital Management and Greenwich NatWest. John is the author of Global Securitisation & CDOs (Wiley Finance) and is qualified as a solicitor of the Senior Courts of England & Wales and of the Supreme Court of Hong Kong.
- Peter Chard: Peter has 35 years of experience within the financial services sector and is highly experienced in wealth management, investment advisory and tax products, and in the development, structure and distribution of innovative and alternative investment products for both retail and institutional investors. Prior to joining the Giltspur group, Peter established and built a successful investment advisory business, Centurion Capital LLP.
- Mark Wiltshire: Mark has 23 years of financial services sector expertise and is highly experienced in the origination and risk analysis of alternative assets, special situations transactions and complex capital markets products. Previous roles include Principal at distressed fixed income consultancy Latemar Capital Ltd, Investment Committee member at credit hedge fund Florin Advisers Ltd, Head of Real Estate Acquisitions at Florin Capital Management, and roles at Tremont Capital Management, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank and Societe Generale.
- Penny Rolfe: Penny has 30 years of experience within the corporate and financial services sectors and is highly experienced in operational, compliance and business services issues, as well as marketing and sales. Prior to joining the Giltspur group, Penny was a co-founder and partner of a successful investment advisory business, Centurion Capital LLP and was previously Marketing & Business Services Manager at Compass Group.
- Michaela Rolfe: Michaela has 28 years of experience within the financial services industry for investor relations and reporting, marketing and CRM (client relationship management) systems, with experience spanning institutional asset management and private banking and high net worth clients, as well as law firm marketing. Previous roles include Marketing Manager at Clyde & Co and Head of Reporting and Client Administration at State Street Global Advisors.